For planting, seedlings ready to be planted at least 25 cm high with the following steps:
1. Clean the area of weeds / grass.
2. After clean, do fencing if many goats / cows around the land with 1 meter high.
3. Make the planting hole by folly-bag as desired planting distance.
4. Planting seeds of Sengon immediately, preferable during the rainy season.
5. A month after being planted, fertilized with NPK subsidized (red brick), NPK given one tablespoon per tree, sown around the tree with a diameter of 10 cm and a depth of 5 cm. Close again which has been sown fertilizer.